We promote regulatory compliance and ethical behavior for all employees. Help us beef up our culture of integrity and stay committed to our values.
Request information about our Compliance model.
If you have detected irregularities or non-compliance, report your complaint here.
Please provide us with the reference number of your complaint and we will contact you to inform you of its status.
This is a channel operated externally and independently by Ribas y Asociados. This is not an emergency service, if you need immediate help, please contact your local emergency service.
Who can use it:
The Ethics Line is available to employees, suppliers, customers, collaborators or interested third parties.
Where my communication will be directed:
Your communication will be reviewed initially by the external managers of the Line: Ribas y Asociados. If it does constitute a breach, will be immediately referred to the Compliance Officer.
Ethics Line Availability:
This Line is available 24 hours a day, every day of the year.
Rights of the complaiant:
- Right to confidentiality. The identity of the complainant may not be communicated to the reported party,
with the exceptions provided by law or in those cases when the complainant expressly consents.
- Right to provide information and documents related to the facts denounced.
- Right to report anonymous complaints.
- Right to non-retaliation, provided that they act in good faith.
- Complaints made with bad faith may give rise to disciplinary and/or sanctioning measures against the complainant.
- Right to be informed of the resolution or closure of the complaint.
Rights of the complainee:
- Right to be informed as soon as possible that he/she is involved in an investigation process, as a
result of a complaint filed against him or his actions, unless early communication could jeopardize the investigation.
This communication shall have the following minimum content: the area responsible for the management,
the facts denounced, the rights to which it is entitled and the procedure for handling the complaint.
- Right to provide the data and documents available to him/her related to the facts denounced.
- Right of access to the data recorded, except the identity of the complainant and other persons affected by the file, as well as the area from which the complaint originated and any other information that may facilitate the identification of the complainant.
- Right to be informed of the resolution, dismissal or filing of the complaint, if applicable.
Effects of the communication:
Those who report facts or actions in good faith will not be subject to sanctions or any other adverse consequence.
Assumptions of non processing:
No response will be given or consultations processed on matters other than violations of the law, the Code of Ethics and other internal regulations. The information received that does not comply with these assumptions will be automatically destroyed.